Who We Are
We are a firm specializing in the construction of Island Resorts, Hotels, Land Developments, Commercial Buildings, Convention Centers, Industrial and Residential Projects.
We offer a wide range of services from architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection.
“We Build Paradise”
We are able to deliver construction materials and heavy equipment by land and sea to even the most remote locations in the country
Strength in numbers
We have a large specialized workforce to execute efficient and quality work performance
We are a values-oriented and God-centered firm providing our clientele quality service with utmost respect and concern
We have been around the business for over 20 years and are up -to-date with trends and technology, best quality means and consultation, and have established good relationships with our long-term clientele
We have a strong corporate structure adept with high expertise on the industry
To be the premier construction company in the tourism and leisure development industry in the Philippines. AC Tajanlangit Construction, Builders and Development Corporation is committed to create/build a project that complements the beauty of God’s creation.
To provide jobs and livelihood to more Filipinos.
To develop competent, honest and God-fearing workers.
To safeguard the environment as good stewards by using eco-friendly construction methods.
We are comprised of a dynamic team of experts, staff, and skilled workers capable of handling projects of any scope or magnitude.
We are personally committed to everything that we do especially to our people, partners, clientele and the environment we are in. That is why we advocate the use of eco-friendly and sustainable means in our projects.
We always strive to achieve creatively the highest quality of output in projects, within budgets and strict timelines. Through hard work and the collaborative efforts of our staff, sub- contractors and clients, we offer and deliver the best products and services.
- Ayala Land Incorporated
- Asiana Properties and Development Corporation Boracay Trans – Pacific Properties
- CAP Realty Development Corporation
- DMCI Construction
- DMCI Homes
- Fil – HR Development Corporation Fil – Estate Development Corporation Gaisano Capital Group of Company Global Estates Incorporated (Megaworld) Iloilo City Government
- Kauswagan Management and Development Corporation Millennium Properties and Brokerage Incorporated Philippine Foremost Milling Corporation Philippine Hoteliers Incorporated
- Poyry Contracting Incorporated
- Protek Telecoms Support Inc .
- Rollway Realty Development Corporation SM Hotels and Conventions Corporation SM Prime Holdings
- St . Paul’s University Iloilo
- St . Rafael Development Corporation Taytay sa Kauswagan Incorporated
- Two Oceans Leisure Development Corporation
- University of San Agustin
- Two Seasons Island Resort and Spa, Palawan
- The Palms of Boracay (Block A and B)
- Coron Gateway Hotel, Palawan
- Amigo Terrace Hotel, Iloilo
- Astoria Hotel, Palawan
- Two Seasons Hotel, Boracay
- Two Seasons Bayside Hotel and Dive Center, Coron
- Soleil Garden Resort, Coron
- Azalea Hotel, Boracay
- Hotel Del Rio (Fit-Out)
- Dusit Thani Manila (Fit-Out)
- SM Park Inn by Radisson Iloilo
- Drift Hostel
- Citadines Iloilo
- Lime Hotel, El Nido Palawan
- Iloilo Business Park, Road Link 2 and 3
- New Coast Drive – Land Development, Boracay
- St. Paul University Ticud Campus
- Gaisano Iloilo Center – Fire Protection and Plumbing
- Boracay Convention Center
- Alta Vista Multi-Purpose Room, Boracay
- Carstensen’s Residence, Boracay Puerto Real De Iloilo
- Costa Vista Boracay
- Madurriao Garden Residences
- University of San Agustin, Iloilo St. Paul University
- The Shops at Atria
- Coal Handling Facility
- Milling Fire Escape